Deploy Applications / Packages
You can deploy applications to remote endpoint in two short steps:
- Select the packages to be deployed to discovered endpoints:
2. Specify target endpoints using Active Directory, Workgroup or Network Addresses
- Select the application that you wish to deploy.
- Optional – add command line parameters/switches to modify installer behavior.
- Optional – specify different installers for 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. Comodo ADDT will detect the endpoint OS type and deploy the appropriate package.
See the following sections for more details: