Set a Reminder
- Quote Manager allows you to set internal reminders for quotes that are in process.
- For example you may wish to send a followup message to a customer if they have not replied within a certain time.
- You will be alerted at the specified time by the notification icon at the right of the title bar.
To set a reminder
- Open the 'Home' screen or the 'Quotes' interface to view the list of quotes
- Choose the quote for which you wish to set the reminder and click 'remind' icon at the right end of the quote row
- Set the date and time you wish to be reminded
- Click the calendar icon and select the date
- Enter the time using the HH:MM combo boxes
- Enter the reminder text to be displayed in the text field and click 'SET'
The reminder will be set and the bell icon in the quote will turn black.
Clicking the bell icon at anytime displays the reminder and allows you to edit the date/time and the message.
To remove the reminder, click 'REMOVE'
On the set time, the administrator will be alerted by the notification icon at the right of the title bar.
To view the reminder
- Click the notification icon
The list of reminders pending at that time will be displayed.
- Clicking the reminder will open the respective quote.