You can integrate Quote Manager with the Service Desk module and with QuickBooks online.
- QM can be integrated to QuickBooks online for accounting purposes. Once integrated, QuickBooks items and contacts will be synchronized with Quote Manager
- You need a valid QuickBooks account in order sync your data with QM. You can sign-up for a new account or use an existing account.
Service Desk Integration:
- Service Desk staff can initiate a quote direct from a ticket.
- The quote is added as a draft in Quote Manager. These quotes have 'Service Desk' in the quote title.
- The QM admin can edit the quote if required, forward it to the customer, and handle the process going forward.
- See Generate a Quote from Service Desk if you want to read more about this.
To open the 'Integrations' interface
- Click the gear icon at top-right then click 'Settings'.
- Click the 'Integrations' link to open the interface:
Integrate QM to QuickBooks online
- Use the slider beside 'QuickBooks Integration' to enable QuickBooks integration
- Click on the 'Connect to QuickBooks' button
The login screen for QuickBooks will open.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields for authorizing QM to connect to QuickBooks and start synchronizing data. If you do not have a subscription, you can signup for a new account from this interface.
To Integrate QM to Service Desk
the slider beside 'Service Desk Integration' to enable Service Desk
Your staff can now initiate quotes from the 'Staff Panel' in Service Desk.