ITarian Mobile allows Service Desk users to track and manage support tickets on their mobile devices.
Service Desk is a fully featured ticket management system that allows companies to implement strong work-flows for internal and customer-facing support departments. The mobile app lets admins and staff respond to tickets, reassign tickets, share tickets, add billable time, manage users/organizations and more.
This guide covers account set up, installation and app usage.
- Sign up for an ITarian account - Create an account.
- Get the app and login - Install the app.
- Dashboard - Manage Tickets - Manage tickets as an administrator or staff member.
- New ticket - Create a ticket.
- Open Tickets - Manage current tickets in progress.
- My tickets – Manage tickets assigned to specific staffs.
- Overdue Tickets - Manage tickets that have exceed the SLA due date.
- Unassigned Tickets - Manage tickets that are not currently assigned to a staff member.
Closed Tickets - Manage, review, reopen and reassign closed tickets.
- Billable Time and Cost - Manage time spent on individual tasks and tickets.
- Users and Customers - Manage and configuring users and customers.
- Search Options - Find specific tickets.
Simple Search- Search for Ticket ID, user name, customer.
- Advanced Search - Search tickets based on criteria : status, date, category and more.
- User Search - Search for a specific user or guest.
- Customer Search - Search for a specific customer.
- Manage Time - View and add billable time
- Manage Materials and Expenses - How to add materials and costs to your ticket.
- Share Tickets - Share your ticket with other service desk staff.
- Internal Note - Create an internal note for other staff.
- Settings - Configure notification type users will be notified.
- About ITarian Mobile - Details of the product and its version number.