Client Security for Linux (CCS) offers complete protection against
viruses, worms and Trojan horses for Linux based computers. The
software is easy to setup and features real-time virus monitoring,
full event logging, scheduled scans and more.
- Click 'Scan Now' on the summary screen to run a scan of your system
- Drag files and folders into the scan box to check individual items
- Detects, blocks and eliminates viruses from desktops and networks
- Constantly protects with real-time and on-access scanning
- Scheduler allows you to run scans at a time that suits you
- Isolates suspicious files in quarantine preventing infection
- Daily, automatic updates of virus definitions
- Device control allows you to block access to unknown external storage devices
Click the links below to jump to the
section that you need help with.
The Summary Screen - At-a-glance details of important settings, activity and other information.
Antivirus Tasks – Introduction - Run scans, configure settings, schedules, updates, scan profiles and more.
More Options – Introduction - Overall configuration of Comodo Client – Security and view logs.
Appendix 1 CCS for Linux How to... Tutorials