is an integrated platform for managed service providers (MSPs) and
enterprises which combines essential productivity and management into
a single, easy-to-use console.
Applications are available in three areas of the interface - 'Applications', 'Store' and 'Tools':
Applications - Click 'Applications' on the
top-menu to view all integrated apps.
- Endpoint Manager - Manage, monitor and secure mobile devices and endpoints which connect to your networks. After enrolling a device, you can quickly apply configuration profiles which determine its network access rights, security settings and general preferences.
- Comodo Secure Internet Gateway- An enterprise web filter that allows MSPs and enterprises to provide comprehensive DNS based security for their customers and networks.
- Technology Assessment Platform – An intelligence gathering tool that helps MSPs audit their client's network and build an action-plan to address any shortcomings.
Store - Click
'Store' on the top-menu to view this interface. The store contains
optional applications which let you expand your service
- Service Desk - A fully featured ticket management system which allows administrators to implement strong and effective work-flows for internal and customer-facing support departments. Service Desk allows admins and staff to respond to tickets, reassign tickets to other departments or personnel, generate reports, create knowledge base articles, and more.
- Acronis Cloud Backup - A perfect solution for all your backup and disaster recovery needs. This cloud-based application has the ability to backup any application and system including Windows, Linux and Mac. Available with pre and post-paid subscription models, this solution fits the needs of any enterprise.
- CWatch - cWatch is an advanced threat intelligence service with protects web applications and web servers on your customers' networks.
- Quote Manager - An end-to-end quote management solution that lets you quickly create, send and manage quotes for customers. You can keep track of submitted quotes, send reminders to customers, resolve customer queries almost instantly and view detailed sales reports.
- Comodo Secure Email Gateway Enterprise - An enterprise antispam and threat prevention solution that uses a sophisticated array of spam filters, anti-virus scanners and content analysis engines to prevent unsolicited mail from ever entering your network. Available only to 'ITarian - Enterprise' customers.
- Comodo Email Gateway - An antispam and threat prevention solution that monitors email traffic on your customers' networks. The solution uses spam filters, anti-virus scanners and content analysis engines to block unwanted/dangerous mail from reaching your customer's networks. Available only to 'ITarian - MSP' customers.
- Comodo Firewall Central Manager - Firewall Central Manager allows you to manage several Firewall Virtual appliances installed on your customers' networks from a single central console.
- Comodo Secure Web Gateway - A real time web traffic scanning solution that provides comprehensive web content and security control to your customers. Includes URL filtering, malware protection, Valkyrie real-time file verdicting and portable containment.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Sales automation tool which lets businesses create fluid workflows to generate, nurture and close customer leads.
- Comodo Firewall Virtual Appliance - Control firewall policy, antivirus, intrusion prevention, website filtering, traffic monitoring, VPN and proxy servers through a single interface. The firewall is provisioned in OVA or ISO format. These formats can be installed on bare-metal appliances and virtual servers such as Virtualbox and VMware.
- Comodo Data Loss Protection - A cloud based data protection enterprise solution that enforces polices on data in use, data in motion and data at rest to prevent data loss. Available only to 'ITarian - Enterprise' customers.
EDR - Endpoint
Detection and Response. A solution that provides unrivaled
visibility into activity on Windows endpoints on your network.
EDR lets you
view all security related incidents in a detailed timeline and
generates instant alerts if an attack occurs.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR) - A complete security service solution that delivers 24/7 threat monitoring, detection and response to cyberthreats leveraging a combination of technologies deployed at the host and network layers. Comodo’s 24/7 SOC services provide advanced analytics, threat intelligence and human expertise in incident investigation.
Tools. Click 'Tools' on the top-menu to view this area. The following
utilities are available:
- Comodo Cleaning Essentials – Security software for Windows endpoints which contains tools designed to identify and remove malware and unsafe processes from infected computers. Includes a fully customizable malware scanner and an advanced system monitoring tool which allows users to identify and kill any unsafe processes with a single click.
Network Assessment Tool - Allows MSPs and enterprises to perform in-depth scans on networks to identify a wide range of server, endpoint and network vulnerabilities. The tool will also prepare detailed risk reports for scanned networks along with a risk mitigation plan containing actionable advice to address each issue.
- Unknown File Hunter Tool - A lightweight scanner that locates all files on your network that have an 'unknown' trust rating. While safe and malicious files are identified easily, the files that do not fall into these two categories are called 'Unknown'. It is in this category that most zero-day threats and APTs are to be found. Unknown File Hunter allows you to upload unknown files to our 'Valkyrie' analysis service where they will undergo a battery of tests to determine whether they are safe or malicious.
- Auto Discovery and Deployment Tool - Easily deploy applications to multiple endpoints via Active Directory, Workgroup or IP address / IP range / host name.
- Remote Control by ITarian - Remotely access Windows and Mac OS devices to solve issues, install third party software or run system maintenance.
- ITarian Remote Access - Independent tool for system administrators to view and address issues instantly. The peer-to-peer communication tool uses the secure RTP protocol to remotely connect to managed endpoints.
- CCS Removal Tool – An application that is used to remove Comodo products. Use this tool only if you are not able to uninstall via Windows control panel.
This guide is split into the
up for an ITarian account - How to create an
- Login to your Account - How to login into the ITarian console.
- The Admin Console - A snapshot of main functional areas of ITarian.
- The Dashboard - An 'at-a-glance' summary of your ITarian setup.
- Manage Admins, Staff and Roles - Explains how to add administrators and manage roles.
- Manage Admins and Staff - Explains how to add administrators and assign roles.
- Manage Roles - Explains how to create and manage roles.
- Admin Privilege Levels - Outline of administrative privileges.
- Manage Companies - Explains how to manage companies for an account.
- Access ITarian Modules - Explains the methods you can open the modules.
- App Store – Explains how to buy other products in ITarian console.
Quick Actions - Explains how to access to important tasks in various ITarian applications using shortcuts in the ITarian interface.
- Tool Set - Explains how to download utility software for deployment on your customer networks.
- Manage your Account - Explains how to manage your account details, configure account security settings, share licenses, upload your company logo and provide support contact information. Company name, logo and support details will be included in all reports that you generate.
- Manage Subscriptions, Usage, Billing and Settings - Explains how to add new subscriptions, view usage and billing details, pay pending bills, as well as how to configure Firewall and Data Protection URL settings.
- Reports - Explains how to schedule and generate reports.
Notifications - Explains how to view news and notifications from ITarian.
- View Audit Logs - Explains how to view log of events from ITarian portal and Service Desk modules.
- Configure ITarian Settings - Explains how to change your password to login to ITarian console and configure application launch settings.
- ITarian Support - Explains how to request support from ITarian.
- View Release Notes - Explains how to view the release notes for all the versions of ITarian.
Appendix 1 - ITarian Versions - Provides the details of ITarian products available for MSPs and Enterprises.
Appendix 2 - Charging for Managed Devices - Provides ITarian charging models for managed devices.